Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Long Distance - Brandy

With you is where I'd rather be,
but we're stuck where we are.
It's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you are here with me


Dedicated to all of my beloved friends who are all over the world, far far away from me. I do miss you guys and sometimes I just wish we could turn back the time and be happily together. <3>

Especially, Ei.

Since we became friends, it's like we were meant for each other. We could understand each other so well that sometimes we don't really have to say much and one knows what another is talking about lol. It must be a telepathy-kinda-thing. And I thank you for never judging me. You've always accepted the way I am and loved me. I could feel it. As you say sometimes, I wonder what we would be if we were different genders, lol prolly be a couple by now? There are a lot of things going on in our lives at this point of time and we might not be able to catch up with all of the things but we always know we'd be there for each other in need, don't we? Right now, you are there in Boston at the Oberlin where you have to study 24/7.. grhh I hate that college for your sake. kidding lol. In fact, I'm proud of you, always __ of you being the smartest person, of you getting into Oberlin and working hard,.. And I'm stuck here in a little red dot called Singapore, always being stressed out as a culture-adaptation lol. Well, what I'm saying is I still love you to death and we'll be BFF. 'Kay? My blessings'll always be with you. *Muacks* <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment