Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just some emo stuffs I wrote down on a piece of paper when I was feeling down a few days ago cuz' apparently, people always misjudge me for who I am really not (I guess I was just born to be seen as "bad" LOL) and if some of u may notice, I wrote "I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my lifesomewhere on this blog to remind myself of how destructive people's comments can be for the weak heart and mind..  

"I told myself over and over again that I would never give a damn to other people 
or what they say or how they judge me 
but, I still seem to care and get hurt easily by them...
This is frustrating __ how I can't get a control over my mind...
I've been trying so hard to be strong or at least, appear to be strong
but, I am still as vulnerable as before I."
-
"If you judge people, you'll never be able to truly love. 
We as humans have our own defects. 
If you were to judge people upon appearance, 
you'd never find the light for nowadays people being at their best in act and disguise. 
You need to explore and feel what is deep down 
in the hearts. 
Only then, you will be able to truly love a person."
-
"Good words of humans may help relieve the pain.. 
but they'd never be capable of healing a wound made by harsh words of them, 
without leaving a scar."

Well I donnoe if you guys would understand what I wrote but I believe if you were in the same situation as I was, once in your life, you'd be able to understand me. 

Thanks for reading for my complaints. =]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment