Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*~It's Christmas Time, Girls!~*

I have been a really good loafer lol doing nothing most of the times in holidays' time like this. Where's my holiday spirit?! Look, I don't get much beyond my bed, foods, songs, Gossip Girl( a tv show I'm currently watching), the Wednesday Letters ( the book I'm on right now) & YOUTUBE. 

Pathetic right? ANS: Yeah when you are broke and most of your hang-out friends are out of town, it leaves you no option but to hide in your cave(house) like ME.  >.<"

YOUTUBE does provide me with a lot of stuffs to think about and write about. It'd probably be my favorite place on the net. (btw girls FYI, R Patz's favourite site is YOUTUBE too! =P) So anyway, let's jump to the real deal. I found this Makeup Tutorial Video on Youtube and it illustrates how to paint your eyes in Christmas Theme - she uses emerald green and glittering gold which is a good match to make your eyes gorgeously shine in the crowd. :) 

So, I decided I'd share the vid with you. 

Although I don't have the same eye colors that she uses, I kinda have the similar colors so I did a tutorial on myself. I attached some pics of its for you see how it works on our Asian skin (
I've more of a dark skin tone thou :P) . Even without the exact stuffs, I personally like how it turns out. 





What do you guys think? :) Not that much different from what it showed though, I just used brown eyeliner instead of black and I didn't stick on fake lashes. (I hate them) LOL One funny fact: Well, I tried fake lashes once. So, I'd applied glue and place the fake lashes on my upper eyelid, and then when I tried to open my eyes I could open my eyes_ only half!! 'Cause I didn't know how to put the lashes in the right place and I put a lot of glue on the lid grhh.. I didnt know what happened back then. They are just frustrating, 'kay? The "real" thing is always the best. ^_^"

So, I hope you all would enjoy the video and maybe try something new when you go out next time. *wink* (No its not only meant for Christmas if you wonder. It's a holiday look. =]) And I'm sorry I had to show you guys my ugly photos HEES XD. 

 oh and this post is totally a girl-thing so GUYS, sorry for that again. :P

xoxo
K-A-T

No comments:

Post a Comment