Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here i am again!
Please bear with me for a few more weeks until i get totally over TWILIGHT-and-R PATZ-obsession. =]

Ive been surfing all night and found quite nice pics of R Patz so i decided that i'd share with you guys. The first two are wallpapers.


P.S. Kristen is not naked. lol. 
Loves how hes holding Kristen in her arms. Dey luk so adorable 2gether. 
R Patz. 
Why deuuu have to look good from every single side?!
He has just dazzled us. @-@
The Perfect Edward Cullen =]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not know, not only Rob can act, but also can sing! I think at least two of the soundtracks in Twilight are composed and sang by him alone or by collaborating with another artist in composing.  I only noticed of "Never Think" which he sang. At first, my ears aren't used to listening the type of music he creates and I didn't like the song, but after a few tries, before I notice, I'm already addicted to it. It's a bit country type of song I suppose (or it is not, I'm not a very pro so I can't assure). His accent is, at first, very hard to catch, very British, but I like it more than the fake American accent he's trying to sound in the movie. And I've always admired British accent more. It's so smooth and fast, that it sounds more like whispering music than speaking. Don't worry if you won't catch the words, I'll attach the lyrics beneath the music video. Oh, and he can play both piano and guitar very skillfully. I mean, what more can we girls ask for? lol, good looks, personality, good sense of humor, talented in acting and music,...  despite the rumours/truths about his lack of personal hygiene.

I mean who cares if he doesn't wash. He's still gorgeous as hell. 

Heh, Now dont get shocked. I was just kidding. =P

Never Think - Robert Pattinson (Twilight Soundtrack)


~ Beautifulllllll~ LOL Don't fret too fast. As I told cha, the more u listen to it, the more u'll get hooked. Cuz' it's a very different kinda music from those we usually listen to, it needs time for our ears and heart to be able to appreciate it. Man, it's hard to sing this sorta thing. 

Lyrics:

I should never think
What's in your heart
What's in our home
So I won't

You'll learn to hate me
But still call me baby
Oh love
So call me by my name

And save your soul
Save your soul
Before your to far gone
Before nothing can be done

I'll try to decide when
She'll lie in the end
I ain't got no fight in me
In this whole damn world
So hold off
She should hold off
It's the one thing that I've known

Once I put my coat on
I coming out in this all wrong
She standing outside holding me
Saying oh please
I'm in love
I'm in love

Girl save your soul
Go on save your soul
Before it's to far gone
And before nothing can be done

Cause without me
You got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all
Without me you got it all
So hold on
Without me you got it all
Without me you got it all
So hold on
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment