Friday, January 9, 2009

erghh. i'm having a headache or a nightmare seriously. its not about school or work or anything normal.

its about these anonymous calls i've been getting since 3 days ago. i mean, look. i'm not popular or anything like that so i can't think of why anonymous someone would wanna be friends with me? i know, scary right? well it might not sound scary at all for you. think it through again. the person from the other side knows all about you _ name, school, etc, etc and you know nothing about him. i dunnoe how the hell on this earth that person got my number and i'm gon kill the person who gave him my no. if i find out who.

he said he wanna be friends with me. i mean c'mon. there's no reason why i shud be friends with someone whose existence i didn't know about. i have no interest in making friends with some random strangers. who knows what their intentions are? if he thinks i'm one of those girls who will stay on phone for hours with no particular reason __ Q or flirt, he has picked the wrong person. i dun talk on ph for more than 30 mins EVEN with my closest friends. its been 3 days and he keeps calling and i keep hanging up or passing the phone to my friends. why is he that enthusiastic to disturb me? i dun know of any reason. SIGH. i'm frustrated. my ring tone is now haunting me. i almost jump whenever my phone rings. there's no reason to be scared right? i know ive such a weak heart. well if i've a chance to pass as msg to him, i wanna say, "don't waste time on me. i'm not interested in any business with you. so, move on to some other girl please."


i hope that anonymous person gives up soon. pals, wish fo me too. :'(

P.S> anonymous = without revealing any of your infos = rude = unfair hmpz!

No comments:

Post a Comment