Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YAY! I'm getting back to normal living routine! - which means finally I'm sleeping in the right time zone again! (Oh wait, today is just an exception, it's only 2:53 am, c'mon still okay right? lol) So yea I got up at around 11 am. A good sign for me actually, i.e. how I can wake up without any alarm by this time.. but *SIGH* I still gotta work a lot harder to be able to get up for morning classes (Btw, in our d*mn SMU, they start at 8:30 am) by myself w/o any alarm.

I had an appointment with my cousin bro, Htet San Wai, to go meet Hein Htet Zaw, son of my mom's friend cuz' he's brought us some burmese dried goods from his home. That's really nice of him. Later I tagged along with 'em until Peninsula Palaza & Funan Plaza. ( 'cuz I'm so very very free and I'd stayed indoors for 2 consecutive days. I had a feeling that I should def spend my whole day out today.) LOL. Anyway, so we helped him look around for a suitable lappy for his school use. Half-way through our window-shopping trip, I parted from them and left to find out what new books are out in the bookstore downstairs in Funan. I didn't notice how much time I spent inside the shop but I could sense their patience running short and sympathize their standing at the entrance for whole 15-20 mins although they didn't show it. As I felt bad, I just grabbed the book "The Wendesday Letters" I was looking at and "Twilight" and rushed to e counter. I hope the first'd betta be a good book but the latter, I've read it twice. I bought it 'cause I wanna save it. :) I love to save the books I admire.

Black Pepper Prawn
I cooked this, but with sweet chillis rather than bean/pea.

On the way back, HHZ went back home and my bro and I went shopping to do some cookings for dinner. He cooked "Minced Pork Curry" and I was in charged of "Black Pepper Prawns w Sweet Chilli". *yummmmy* I still feel hungry whenever I recall about those dishes. heh =P I mean I cook a lot and I know I'm not listed under "bad cook" category, but still I was worried that my brothers ( my elder bro is staying with my cousin so now two brothers in the audience lol) and Marmi Htoo (aka Nga Tint) wouldn't like my cooking. Thank god~ They liked it! and my cousin, very very. So, after all, today was a good day. Not to mention, someone said I was wonderful tonight. Don't get wrong. He's a good friend of mine, okay? lol He must have his head hit by something or sth.. to say that all of a sudden (Thanks fo making my day betta). ANYWAY, I feel wonderful today.

xxxxx

However, a sad thing is ... I don't have a solid plan for how I should pass this Christmas or with who either. SIGH. *shakes my head* how sad right? Yeah no one is asking me out this Christmas. (I mean friends here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment