Monday, December 8, 2008

WE LOVE TEPPANYAKI'S FOODS & NEOPRINTS <3
Me, Nang and Lung Lung

Nang and I planned a date for this evening since its been ages we last hanged around together. She came and picked me up at Raffles, off to Paragon. It was fun. and my first time meeting, Lung Lung, Nang's very close friend, who came bak from Landon just yesterday for holidays. Although I usually need time to get close to ppl,  it isn't that hard with her. She's really nice and fun to talk to. ;) After Nang's picked up her sister's clothes from Paragon, we moved on to Teppanyaki at Cine to have dinner with Lung. the foods are soooo yummmy! (No, not bcuz I was hungry. Maybe partly, it counts. I love how they cook e stuffs right infront of you and the sweet smell of garlic lingering on every food.) And we took neoprints afterwards. Since the movie we were going to watch only started at 9 30, we headed off to Gloria Jeans to have coffee. The movie "Four Christmases" was okay I'd say, but I feel the movie's plot is too simple and short -- need more spices! OH and we found Twilight poster on the way outta theatre. We've been looking for it outside to take pic. Soo sad we didn't have a chance to take photo with Edward. :( Dec 18th seems to be taking long to reach. I can't wait to see the movie grhhh XD
  
meeee in Nang's toy lol

Aight, according to nang, Im e first person to ride in her new car~ *GRIN* =D Although I knew from Nang that she had gotten a car, I hadn't seen it personally until today. BMW 335i. Black with red leather seats. It's gorgeous! =]

It's this type just that seats are red-leathered.

(Nang>> you just gotta pull urself together, drive more often and make a good use of it, 'kay?) hees despite myself being a very clumsy driver, i wanna see you drive! ^^


*Nang Nang* <3 *Kat Kat*
------------------------------------------------------------
okies you guys must not miss to see this hot MV of Hilary Duff & Kellan Lutz. well, she cudn't really pull it off but its bearable cuz of our HOT Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen).

With Love - Hilary Duff (Featuring Emmett Cullen)


xoxo~
kat

No comments:

Post a Comment