Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~TWILIGHT~


How outdated i was to find out about the very famous Twilight series only days ago!

As the movie "Twilight" came on the cinema in US and fetched more than $70 millions, it has gotten a lot of coverages on the news and on the blogs. So, while I was surfing I ran into articles about it. The movie is based on the world wide bestselling "Twilight" book series by the author Stephenie Meyer.

And the next day, Nang who is always ready to update me with hip things that are around __ came and told me about this movie and the hot Robert. I wasn't that convinced at first, and my mind changed after she gave me a link to the trailer. 

You might wanna check out its trailer here.



I decided that I was going to catch this movie for sure after watching its trailer. I got hooked up more by the casts rather the plot itself which is a love story between a vampire and a normal girl like you and I but of cuz, with twists and turns in it.

As most of you may notice, yes
the vampire hottie is Robert Pattison who played the role of Cedric in Harry Potter Movie Series. But it was so slow of me to realise it's Cedric only after browsing through on the net about Robert Pattison, I loved him as Cedric in Harry Potter and I cried an ocean literally when he died in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".

As Cedric in Harry Potter 

As Edward Cullen in "Twilight"

He has grown so tall and manly, def hotter that I couldn't recogise him at first, and another hottie in the movie for you to watch out is the hunky Jacob played by Taylor Lautner
 
He's really young, as 92-born, and he's been in many movies before but the only one I've watched is "Cheaper by the Dozen 2".

If you are interested in this movie so far, you can go surf on the net more about it, who else are in the movie, or the synopsis, etc..  

Oh, and I fell in love with its soundtrack "Decode" by Paramore too! Check below.


Please bring Twilight to Singapore cinemas ASAP! I cant wait! ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment