Monday, November 17, 2008


today i missed my work. *SIGH* 
the stupid alarm in my phone didn't actually frigging make any noise and i was sleeping until my boss called me. 
i looked at my phone and i was like OH SHIT! i'm gon be so dead 
but i got myself together and answered 

"Hello? Yes, Mr.Chan. Sorry, I was about to give you a call. I'm now at the clinic waiting for my turn." .. "Oh, 'cause I'm having gastric pain yea. I'd sms you or give you a call back when I've seen the doc. Okay bye."

it was so nice of my boss to believe i was sick for real. yet he didn't sound to believe me at first; since my acting was so good, he told me to take a rest at home and just to come to work only tmr.~ PHEW i was relieved then i went back to my la~la~land zzzz. 
yes ive made a sin. =( 

but to make up for that, tmr i'm gon go to work early and work really hard, i promised myself.

*RARA'S UNLUCKY DAY*
then, i woke up around 4pm, thanks to rara. she didn't bring her key together with her so she was locked outta our house and was calling out everyone else's name. for 2/3 mins, i thought i was dreaming or i was hearing things so i didn't bother to get up and take a look.. 

thank god, at one time i heard my name very clearly. only then, i got totally awaken and i rushed outta bed to the living room to find her standing outside~ *her eyes did sparkel when she saw me!* 
LOL.  cuz' finally, she could get into house. XD
-----------------------------------------------------
in the evening, i had a wonderful date with kpw and zys, the cousins. lol. althou i met kpw quite often, i haven't seen the dude, zys in ages and i was so excited to meet em! :D

and apparently there were some breakdowns in communication which ended up them having to wait for me for half an hour. :(  hehe my bad. 

location:jurong point
date:november 18,2008
awwh the sister is feeding her cousin *so sweet* ^^
kpw and me, i know this's indeed very blurr! thanks to the steady-hand-camera-man(zys) lol
grhhh i was wearing heels and still shorter than him! :(
the slacker and the nerd~ hehe

yes we had a great time after all  and i always love to watch how these two cousins bicker and fight lols. :P but sad thing was the foods we had today totally sucked big time!

oops now it's 3am. time to sleep! 

I gotta get up at 6am tmr for work (8-5pm) *sniff*
oh tmr my elder brother is coming to Singapore ( I can't forget this lol) 
my mom has been calling me for million times to remind me to go and pick him up with my cousin. yay! neway, i'm soo happy to see my bro tmr! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment