Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Epiphany

Sometimes I do not realize myself, for a certain period, I'd been lost.

I'd been feeling stressed about this particular relationship-related thing. I was hesitant and reluctant to do what I'm supposed to do.

"NO" would be the last word I'd want out of my mouth. As much as I hate being rejected myself, I do not want to say NO to anyone __ I do not want to hurt their feelings or dignities. Nonetheless, you inevitably have to say it at times to avoid worse outcomes there may be. By any mean, it is just hard for me to do so and I'd been pondering and pondering over the possible alternatives.

This evening, I talked to Nang, Kelly, Swan Htet and my cousin about what was troubling me. They all came to the same conclusion that I should be strong and decisive and I should rather face it and express my feelings honestly than running in a circle, taking too much time just to figure out a fair and happy ending which might not exist. Then, I thought about it and they are right. I have invested too much time and what solution did I find? Nothing.

Okay I took a deep breath down, chilled and got myself clear-headed. Only at that point, I realized the will of not hurting someone could in fact make the things more complicated and got the parties involved hurt more in the end. Another thing is precious time of his and mine I have wasted. After a while, say a few more months, this whole total thing would not even occur to us anymore. So, as my dear ones suggested, I am gonna make things clear ASAP so that the negative impact on both of us would be at its least.

*C'mon Kathryn. You can do it! You are not weak! You've the guts to speak your mind and heart! AZA AZA FIGHTING!* lol

I've been enlightened at last. I have soaked myself in this thing too much. Now it's time for me to cast this out of my mind and carry on with my normal happy 'single' life. ( LOL I know it need not be mentioned but oh well, what's wrong with saying I'm single cuz' I'm single?) :P

P.S>> Thanks to my dearies and bro for dawning an epiphany on me. Me now feeling light with no guilt and stress~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment