Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sharing my current favourite song with you guys~ ENJOY!

Soba ni Iru ne - Thelma Aoyama

Soba Ni Iru Ne *I'll be by your side* AOYAMA THELMA

anata no koto (wata)shi wa ima demo omoitsudzukete iruyo
Even now, I'm still thinking of you
ikura toki nagareteyukou to I’M BY YOUR SIDE BABY itsudemo
Don’t matter how long it takes I’M BY YOUR SIDE BABY at any time
SO. donna ni hanarete iyou to
SO. However far apart we are
kokoro no naka dewa itsudemo isshoni iru kedo samishiin dayo
In my heart, we’ll always be together But I’m so lonely
SO BABY PLEASE tada HURRY BACK HOME
So baby please, just HURRY BACK HOME

BABY BOY atashi wa koko ni iruyo doko mo ikazu ni matteruyo
BABY BOY I’ll be right here.Won’t go anywhere, I’ll be waiting for you
YOU KNOW DAT I LOVE YOU dakara koso shinpai shinak(u)te iindayo
YOU KNOW DAT I LOVE YOU so there’s no need for you to worry
donna ni tooku ni itemo kawaranaiyo kono kokoro
No matter the distance, this heart of mine won’t change
iitai koto wakaru desho?
You know what I’m trying to say, right?
anata no koto matteru yo
I’m waiting for you

No comments:

Post a Comment