Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ive been pretty emotional, whiny, and weepy lately ~ ~

my beloved brother going back to myanmar tmr, school works starting to pile up, feeling sickly and "အခ်စ္ေရးကလဲအဆင္မေၿပ.." 

"cedric" doesn't even see me in his eyes.. someone in his past has been shadowing over him.. and me? i'm dumber than the dumbest in these kinda things.. i just can't get beyond the question "how" and "should".. how do i talk to him? should i be friends with him, for real? should i call him first? GRHH -.-

i never knew it was THAT hard to like a person. 

i wish i could cry out loud but the tears just stuck in my eyes and don't come out to fall.. i wish i could hug "cedric" and cried as much as i want ='(

P.S > "cedric" is a nickname. it doesn't refer to any real cedric outside. a nickname fo my crush my friend nangy came out with. 

nang and opal. shhhhh. dont let others know how emo i can b or how often. =P

so what did i do for a relief? I SANG. if you dun know that part of about me yet, take note now. i love music and singing. dancing would be second in the priority list. 

can i sing? well, at least ppl know i'm singing when i sing haha. my friends say my key is a bit low for a girl but i like how it is (like i could change it hehe). some say i sing well, some say okay, and i once got a comment that i suck. i cant rem who it was but it was a guy for sure and he told me i sucked. i mean hello? im not singing for money or i'm not a profession either. its my hobby so imma do my thing. if they don't wanna listen, don't click on my songs. its as simple as that. ritee? =) 

anyway, here are some of the songs i did tonight. i think i did not bad. heees XD


Fairytale (Tong Hua Eng Version) - Kathryn

Who am I to say you love me? - Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment