Friday, January 23, 2009

i know illness can be contagious by means of contact but what i didn't know is that we could get infected by hearing about someone else's illness too..

since a few days ago, one after another, a couple of my friends have been falling sick.. you know, i heard about them and was worried for them.. 

now here i am, awake at 4 o' clock in the morning cuz' i am feeling really really sick and can't sleep.. what am i to do? i have a class which i can't miss at 12 noon and have a gathering with some of my friends in the evening.. 

since i woke up this morning, i felt the pain in my throat and i did not feel like eating anything.. in the evening, i started to sneeze and felt fire blazing inside my body.. 

i thought its bcuz of the weather and showered and washed my hair for the second time! how stupid of me right?? yes, thanks to my stupidity. my body is burnnning hottt and aching.. :'( 

or as Nang and I were saying, I might have been caring too much for other people that I have totally forgotten about myself.. that's usually the case.. 

at times like these, i do miss my home.. there's not even one person to take care of me now.. and i can't cry to my parents not to send me to school lol ( what i always did).. now i'm all on my own as an adult.. without my will, i have to do things i'm supposed to do.. 

i'm sick but tomorrow i'll be going to school... *sniff* cuz' i can't miss it..

university student life suffers like hell~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment