Friday, January 30, 2009

IF YOU SEEK-ED UP FRIDAY

woke up in the boring afternoon besides ywe` (my friend slept over at my place)..
as a routine, we showered, cooked and had our BRUCH (breakfast+lunch)..
we didn't know what to do after that.. we dunnoe whom to ask to go out either.. nang is busy with her school works, juju is sick, and rara is out for her job applications.. as ywe suggested, i tried to call a few ppl, nga tint, wint, and ko CN.. nga tint was at school he said and nga wint preparing for her presentation.. oh well, ko CN i couldn't even reach him.. i was picturing a good time with friends on friday when i don't have any class but it no longer seemed possible at that point of time.. with low-feeling hearts, ywe` and i decided to go out on our own, still..

because it would be so pitiful to spend our free friday, curling up in bed at home
because we still have each other no matter what and should accompany each other
because we both were pissed and seriously need to get out of house to refresh ourselves

we didn't even dress up. both in our tees and jeans. since ywe` is looking for a tenant at her house and needed a phone card, we went to peninsula, thinking of advertising the vacancy at THAPYAYNU - YEAH I KNOW, WHAT A CHOICE OF PLACE TO GO WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD, RIGHT?

it definitely was a bad choice. our alredy-bad moods got worse after we'd gotten there. i mean plese, we were wearing t-shirts and long pants yah? and WE STILL GOT TEASED by some ASSHOLES. ywe` was so mad that she almost swore back at them. well, i'm just sick of people. so that was at peninsula. we came back to ywe's place, Tiong Bahru, and on the way home, we met some more perverted ASSHOLES alikes- not burmese this time. i dunnoe what the hell is wrong with guys nowadays? some too cocky, some too ignorant, some too perverted, some are just plain assholes and jerks. well, there may be guys who are really gentleman-like, and nice but that'd be like 20% of all. majority is stuck-up. sorry, i'm not being sexist but i SERIOUSLY do not understand *MALES* also known as *WEIRD CREATURES*. i dun care if no guy likes me because i said that, because i don't ACT cute or innocent, because i speak harshly, because i'm proud, because i don't agree to whatever they say,..

moreover, i can't act dumb cuz' i'm too damn smart to act dumb.. and because I have *self-respect* and *dignity*.. even if i like/love you to death, i won't ask you to stay or do anything without your will.. the kinda of people i hate most in the world is easy and cheap ppl.. and i can't let myself be one of them no matter how much i like you.. yes, i'm that proud and i'm not sweet either.. but as one of the quotes say, "if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best, too."

HATE is a strong wrong but I REALLY REALLY don't LIKE you, weird ITs.

>>and it really pisses me off when people take advantage of me being nice, and walk over me.. my mom always blames me for thinking of everyone the same as myself.. i always put myself in others shoes and think over and over again before i act on something, so that my action will not hurt anyone.. the more i try to un-hurt others, the more i keep hurting myself..

>>whenever i try to be nice to someone whole-heartedly, he/she somehow disappoints me.. i know it is too much of unreality to hope for the same kind of response from the other person, but all i wanted was "recognition" and "appreciation".. only if they appreciated how much I'd done for them, I'd be satisfied..

"So, people, beware now. I'm also human and there is a limit to everything. When you've gone over the limit, there is no turning back. If a time comes when I get sick of you, I will never turn back to you, not even for a glance."

No comments:

Post a Comment