Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thanks ZLM :)

ZLM's bday gift sent for my 21st :)

In fact, I'm really bushed by school stuffs which have been piled up by myself who likes to put off things till the last minute.

Since Valentine's Day, some friends of mine who are attached have been telling me how they received bouquets of flowers, cutesy gifts, and chocolates from their lovely boyfriends.

Then, this question always came. WHAT DID YOU DO? (Implying what I received, actually).

I proudly said, "Oh my best friend from the States called me and I stayed home." and smiled widely. ^__^ They may not understand why having a call from a friend is that significant. But, to me, my best friends are everything. Zaw Lin Myat__ he's been really busy lately with his school as he reaches senior year in college. Unreasonable I, as usual, complained to him how he'd not been keeping in touch with me a few days ago. Ta da~! And then, he called! We had some good time catching up/joking around with things going on in our lives. :)

Hey who cares I'm single on a V'day~ or who cares I don't get any gift~
Something as subtle as a call from someone important to me can bring more joy than anything else. <3

I may not be as lucky as other people in some parts of life, be it love issues. But, I've got the BESTEST of best friends. P.S I love you ei & zlm. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment