Thursday, February 11, 2010

Screw Valentines' Day xD

valentines' day is just around the corner and i'm strating to cringe.

yes, i'm jealous if you are to ask me. i'm single and there's no way i can like valentines' day. usually, i'll just hide in my cave 'cause the sight of lovey-doveys and overly cutesy things can actually give me a nausea.

no valentine = no chocolate = no surprise = no beautifully-wrapped gift = no flowers = no candle-lit dinner = no romantic date = no exchanging of glances = no chemistry = no sweets xD

on 355 days of 356, i don't feel regretful or sad that i've chosen to be single. but this one day, feb 14, gets to me.

i am a hopeless romantic haha. i've always had really romantic imaginations about my date, my relationship and my wedding, which is quite far-fetched. lol.

for some reason, the fate doesn't favor me. since i was born, i'd been single on all valentines' days! =.= when i was in a relationship, i had so many things planned on my mind to carry out on his b'day, one month's anniversary, and valentines' day etc.,
but yeah, like i said before, it is as if i'm bad-luck-struck in love;
i had already broken up with him before his b'day, to be exact, we broke up on our 2nd month anni,... and way before valentines' day. life is such a joke. i felt like an idiot, to have planned things which would never happen. as we girls always do, i will say this again. "He doesn't deserve me or any good will from me". i have always believed that there's always a reason why people can't make it to your present, usually for better. oh well, that was my first "real" relationship i had and my last one too. i actually had one relationship before that, but we can't really call it a relationship because it was only 1-week-plus long.

speaking of above, it's frustrating how people always assume that i must've had many relationships or i must be attached and they'll still generously spread their opinions. screw you, people. people who don't know me personally always misjudge me.
TWO THINGS I HATE MOST: BEING JUDGEMENTAL & IGNORANT.
if you wanna know nething, be it too personal, just come straight to my face and ask me.

i really hate it when people assume things about me and act as if they've known me for years...

oh well, i dunnoe why im writing about all these stuffs... in fact, i'm tired and wanna sleep.. and i'm gon pray that god has created someone, somewhere on this earth, who deserves my romantic side. xD hehe paw lite ya mha, 8 pyaw ei. :P

good night people~

oh. in fact, i've a friendly-date with a friend on v'day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment