Monday, May 17, 2010

Sanao Ni Narenakute. Hard to Say I Love You.


Sanao Ni Narenakute... is a Japanese drama I'm currently watching.

It gave me a lot of foods for thought. It isn't a typical love story. It's not even a drama. There are much emotion to it. It revolves around 5 people who became friends via Twitter and they had become the only people for one another whom they could confess everything to and receive forgiveness from. They are going through terrible things they can't tell others yet still try their best to look fine on the outside.


Well I don't know how right I am to say everyone feels the way I do but I can relate to this drama. It reflects the reality of solitude in our souls.. how even though people have families and best friends, it is very possible that they still feel lonely. When people don't think they can be forgiven or be understood by others, they just stock everything in their little hearts, putting on smiles everyday to look normal.


The more you try to be perfect, the further you get from your real self.. Isn't it so?
So, do you want a life with too much pretension?
I guess, no one will say yes 'cause neither do I. We would one day get tired of being someone-who-we-are-not.

I love my family and best friends of mine. They are the best things that have ever happened to me and I'm grateful for that.

It's just me. One day when I had enough courage to let out the skeletons in my closet, my only wish is that they'd still love me as they do now.

Until then, self-guilt will only build up as a punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment