Monday, January 25, 2010

So, I Was Reborn

FINALLY, I have recovered my knowledge in personalizing a blog skin!!
Well, I have a class at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
Mr. Seshami's Consumer Behaviour Class.


I have been meaning to hit the sack sine 12 but I just can't sleep when I feel like I have something to get done, like having to get my blog a new skin and restarted 'cause the old skin is not working properly anymore~ ~ ~ It's pretty sad that it died. I liked my previous blog skin a lot. That's me. I always feel very attached to old belongings of mine. Again, it reminds me of some part of the past I don't wanna remember. In that sense, probably it was a good riddance.

Yes, I only turn to blog when I am feeling suffocated with stuffs I hold in, and when I have things to unravel on my own.
I am not a very good communicator when it comes to expressing emotions and I have pretty fast mood swings so, it's more than nice that I've got a blog where I can rant or complain or whatever.
Even if I talk to my friends, majority of em wouldn't get me right; except Eiphyo, my BFF, my soulmate, LOL, who would always gets me easily without many words being said.

. . . . . . . . .

Anyway, yeah, I think it's good that I'm blogging again. . .
My friends can keep up with me and people can stalk me and stuffs haha I'm just kidding. . .
I don't have stalkers (I hope I don't). . .


It's time for bed. I don't want to miss any class again. I'll be good. =]

Good night, World~

No comments:

Post a Comment