Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I dont like being parted from people I'm dear to.

11:58 PM
I'm feeling irresistibly sleepy right now which is strange 'cause I slept the whole afternoon since I came back from school. Could it be due to the chili crabs I ate at the dinner or is it a sign that I have been lacking so much sleep during past few days? -.- Anyway, today was rather short, I went to consumer behavior class in the morning, not mine thou. Mine actually starts at 10:15 am and I attened the one that starts at 8:30 am 'cause I find my class boring with no one I know but 8:30 class has my Burmese friends. =) Friends always make the class more bearable.

12:10 AM To continue..
The day was short 'cause I really enjoyed today! Tetee, his younger brother Annku, and their parents are here. They are sending off Annku who is going to college in the states. If I'm not wrong, it's LA East Side College that he got in. Finally, a kid (a kid who is not really a kid hahaha) is going away to study and we all are happy but kinda worried too but oh well, let's hope and pray that he'll be fine. =)
Tetee <3 Our beloved wat-ka-lay is finally back to us! It's been almost a year he left Singapore and Ra, Maw Gyi and me. Four of us used to go to everywhere altogether and without him, when we go out now, it always feels like we are missing something, someone to be exact. Weeeeee~ today feels very complete! Tetee's family and three of us strolled around in Orchard, did some shopping and had a very awesome dinner together! Our favourite "CHILI CRABS" - one Singapore's siganature dish.. hmm and we wanted to catch a movie but it got too late after dinner and Tetee's parents wanted all of em to go back to their Hotel together. Our plan was ruined. T_T So, Ra, Maw Gyi and I came back to our house lifelessly. Maybe, tomorrow after our works, we will try to plan a time to catch a movie with Tetee since he's going back on the day after tomorrow. I don't LIKEEE. =( I wish he could've stayed longer with us.

Oh, today I called my mom in the afternoon but she was busy so I couldn't talk to her much. She was at the Court for the case she's taking care of for one of her clients. I don't know since when she started taking cases... That worries me because being a lawyer aint' easy. There'll be people from the opposition party who dislike you and stuffs. But then again, without Dad around, she must be bored at home, alone with my younger brother everyday. So, I'm just gonna pray for her. =) So that, she would be safe and sound, and win her cases. <3

Got a message from Dad too. He's sailing to India. That's all I know of now. I am gon try calling him tomorrow to know more details. I miss him big time. He's been really working hard for our family__always onboard; I haven't seen him since his visit in my first year of college. I'm graduating soon (if everything goes fine e.g, internship thingy) and I'll get to see him again in my graduation! <3 Can't wait till then. =)

P.S. Good luck to a friend who's having a bio test tomorrow. I prayed for you. =)

Yuppp I think that's fairly everything about today and now I shall go to bed. I have to work from 1-9 pm tomorrow. Good night, world~

No comments:

Post a Comment