Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINES' DAY OR SAD?

SAD here refers to Single Awareness Day~ (applause to our freedom and the ability to stay single in break-up-and-make-up-overnight century)
first and foremost, i'd like to thank Ei, Ei Phyu, Kyaw Thu Min, and everyone who wished me happy v day. :) damn i should've checked my page yesterday then my day could've been better.. lol

what an enjoyable v day?!~ had the most hateful class on SAT (at least, the guest speaker from SIA, did a pretty good job on hyping up our mood. he used to be someone "BIG" in SIA and now he's retired. we can tell clearly from the way he presented himself that he's someone of wide knowledge and high class.)

during the class half-way, while SIA person was speaking, a delivery man came into class with this HUGE A** TEDDY BEAR and a bouquet of roses in his hands!

the whole class: "heads turned". "jaws dropped". "eyes wide open".

and he said, "Hi, who's miss uvwxyz(i dun care lol)? I'm here to deliver the present for her."

HOW SWEET! but anyway if I was the girl, I could die on the spot because of shyness. Its more of "shat sa yar gyi" (embarrassing) to accept such things in front of professors, guest speaker and classmates, rather than "romantic"...

after class, nang came and picked me up at my skool and we went to far east to accompany one of our dear friends getting a tattoo on the valentines' day for her valentine and for herself..

HER TWO GORGEOUS TATTOOS

ALPHABET "H" ON HER BACK (DEDICATED TO HER BF) :P

THE MILK WAY ON HER LOWER WAIST (OUCH! SHE SAID IT HURT MORE THERE)

have i told you before that I do not like sweet stuffs, like cake creams, chocolates, etc etc..

but yesterday I could feel the sweetness running low in my blood due to all the annoying cutesy things flying around in the air..

I treated myself heaps of cakes and chocolates!! V'day is the reason why I started loving them all of a sudden. ~

BTW GUYS
please do check out this video. its been almost a year that i bought my mac still i had never used some of the programmes in it. today, i learned something new __ how to make a slideshow video in iMovie and how to put subtitles! yay~ so I made this video with the song I sang and some of my pics. the original song is by Amber Guo, its called "I remember". hope you guys are gon enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment