Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I keep messing things up =(

Well first I thought I wouldn't write anything emo here. 

But here it comes, my messed-up day.. 

My mind must have been distorted by all the assignments and exams lately. I'm not in my right mind. Until yesterday evening, I knew I have Ethics Class at 12 noon today.

It's been all normal anddd.. this morning when I woke up at 10 am, I had this feeling that Thursday and Friday are the hols of this week __ I don't have anything on, no meeting, no class, no whatsoever..  (In my thoughts: oh yeah, I'm free all day. why should I get up so early? Okies I'll just go bak to sleep.. *GRINS*) In the end, I woke up in the middle of the afternoon, sweating and shouting "NOOOO I MISSED ANOTHER CLASS AGAIN!!"

-.- Now you know how very dense a girl I can be sometimes. It just totally slipped my mind. SIGH.

So, this class will be the 4th class I missed for this subject and how to face my prof and classmates! WARRRH ='( 

See. I didn't mean to but I keep messing things up and this is just one of my normal messed-up days~ ~

Kat ---> the biggest PIG on earth 

No comments:

Post a Comment